About Brent Roswall(423) 341-3351
Brent is married to Pati and resides in Bristol, Tennessee. They have two children, Taylor and Chase. Taylor is a 2017 graduate of UCLA and working in Maryland. Chase is a 2017 graduate of Baylor High School and attending the University of Tennessee on a golf scholarship.
2151 Volunteer Parkway
P.O. Box 3142
Bristol, TN 37625
Phone : (423) 968-5971 ext. 7717
Mobile : (423) 341-3351
Fax : (423) 968-3275
Email : email@example.com
- Licensed in TN, VA, NC and GA
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Management
- Management: Day to Day Operations
- 1993 Received TN Affiliate Brokers License
- 1998 Formed Interstate Management
- 1999 Formed Interstate Development
- 2001 Named Business Innovator of the Year by the Herald Dispatch, Huntington, WV
- 2006 Milestone—2 million square feet of retail development completed
- 2013 Milestone— 3 Million square feet Managed
- Since 1993 Brent has worked with numerous clients in selection and developing Retail. He has worked with various lenders and financed over 250 million dollars of retail development.
- 1979 — 1983 Barboursville High School, Barboursville, WV
- 1983 — 1985 Emory & Henry college, Emory, VA Concentration in Finance and Computer Science
- 1985 — 1988 Marshall University, Huntington, WV Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- 1994 Awarded the TR Designation by the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers (non-active)
Brent has his private pilot license and enjoys travelling to visit his daughter and watching his son play golf.
Interstate is committed to excellence in the field of commercial real estate services through dedication, perseverance, performance and Christian ethics.
As a team of real estate professionals, we have the expertise and experience to oversee projects from beginning to end.
We allow our client to select the services that best suit their commercial real estate needs. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Initial planning
- Market analysis
- Site acquisition
- Due diligence
- Lease negotiations
- Financing assistance
- Construction analysis
- Completion of Development