Michael D. Hamlin
About Michael D. Hamlin(423) 612-2135
Mike Hamlin has served as general counsel for Interstate Development Co. since March 2003. Experienced in several areas of real estate and commercial law, Mike advises Interstate Development Co. and its affiliates on a wide range of business endeavors, including land acquisitions, sales, commercial and residential development, leasing, construction law, corporate reorganizations, joint ventures and other business transactions. During his tenure at Interstate, he has coordinated the closing of over $365 million in real estate acquisition, sales and lending transactions.
“Let nothing that happens today, or has happened yesterday, discourage you about tomorrow.” — Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
2151 Volunteer Parkway
P.O. Box 3142
Bristol, TN 37625
Phone : (423) 968-5971 ext. 7723
Mobile : (423) 612-2135
Fax : (423) 968-3275
Email : email@example.com
- Land acquisition and sales
- Construction financing
- Leasing and tenant matters
- Prior to joining Interstate, Mike was employed with Hunter, Smith & Davis, LLP (Kingsport, TN) where his primary practice area involved matters of corporate law, real estate law, and commercial litigation.
- Mike is a 1998 graduate of the Salmon P. Chase College of Law where he received his J.D. and a 1992 graduate of Centre College in Danville, Kentucky, where he attained a B.S. in Economics. While in law school, Mike was Lead Articles Editor for the Northern Kentucky Law Review.
- Member, Tennessee and Kentucky Bar Associations
Mike is married (Jennifer) and has three (3) children: Kate, William and Henry. They are members of Grace Fellowship Church in Johnson City, Tennessee.