- Know Jesus Intimately
- Live Life Accordingly
- Influence Others Appropriately
About Mike Nidiffer(423) 341-2266
Michael is married to Denise Irvin Nidiffer and resides in Bristol, TN. The couple have two children, Jason and Marcus, both attended the University of Kentucky. Jason is employed by Big V Properties. Marcus is working part time with Interstate Realty Co. and playing professional baseball . We have been blessed with two grandchildren, Sawyer Trigg and Samuel Morrison Nidiffer.
2151 Volunteer Parkway
P.O. Box 3142
Bristol, TN 37625
Phone : (423) 968-5971 ext. 7716
Mobile : (423) 341-2266
Fax : (423) 968-3275
Email : email@example.com
- Principal Broker licensed in TN, VA, NC, SC, WV, KY, GA and FL
- Land Acquisition/Procurement
- Retail Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- 1977 Received a major in real estate, successfully completing real estate courses at East Tennessee State University to include Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Brokerage, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Appraisals and Property Management
- 1978 Became youngest licensed broker in Tennessee / Received Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration from Emory & Henry College
- 1983 University of North Carolina, completed Real Estate Principles Course
- 1984 University of Florida, completed Basic Valuation Procedures Course / University of North Carolina, completed Residential Valuation Course
- 1985 Clarksville, Indiana, completed Standards of Professional Practice Course
- 1988 Awarded RM Designation by the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- 1991 State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser, License #CR-635 (retired)
- 1978—1988 Specialized in site acquisition for national franchise restaurants.
Worked closely with MAI learning commercial and residential evaluation.
- 1989—1995 Handled over 100 retail shopping center sites for national tenants and developers.
- 1999 to present Created Interstate Development Co. with primary focus on retail strip centers (5,000 sf—30,000 sf), neighborhood centers (40,000 sf— 100,000 sf) and power centers (450,000 sf—1,000,000 sf)
- Avoca Christian Church Elder
- Board of Directors, Agape Christian Mission
- Member, Kingdom Investments
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Rotary International
Interstate is committed to excellence in the field of commercial real estate services through dedication, perseverance, performance and Christian ethics.
As a team of real estate professionals, we have the expertise and experience to oversee projects from beginning to end.
We allow our client to select the services that best suit their commercial real estate needs. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Initial planning
- Market analysis
- Site acquisition
- Due diligence
- Lease negotiations
- Financing assistance
- Construction analysis
- Completion of Development