Mobile: (423) 341-3351
Fax: (423) 968-3275
Brent is married to Pati and resides in Bristol, Tennessee. They have two children, Taylor and Chase. Taylor is a 2017 graduate of UCLA and working in Maryland. Chase is a 2017 graduate of Baylor High School and attending the University of Tennessee on a golf scholarship.
- Licensed in TN, VA, NC and GA
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Construction Management
- Management: Day to Day Operations
- 1993 Received TN Affiliate Brokers License
- 1994 Awarded the TR Designation by the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers (non-active)
- 1998 Formed Interstate Management
- 1999 Formed Interstate Development
- 2001 Named Business Innovator of the Year by the Herald Dispatch, Huntington, WV
- 2006 Milestone—2 million square feet of retail development completed
- 2013 Milestone— 3 Million square feet Managed
- 2018 Formed Charles L. and Shirley Roberts Scholarship for the Marshall University Foundation, Inc.
- Since 1993, Brent has worked with numerous clients in selection and developing Retail. He has worked with various lenders and financed over 250 million dollars of retail development.
- 1979 — 1983 Barboursville High School, Barboursville, WV
- 1983 — 1985 Emory & Henry college, Emory, VA Concentration in Finance and Computer Science
- 1985 — 1988 Marshall University, Huntington, WV Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- Brent has his private pilot license and enjoys travelling to visit his daughter and watching his son play golf.